80 hour burn time
Vanilla + Oak Candle
- Keep wick centered and trimmed to ¼’’ at all times
- Burn candle within sight at all times
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire
- Remove all packaging before burning
- Place on temperature safe surface to avoid heat damage
- Keep away from drafts
- Keep wax pool free of debris
- Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time
- Discontinue use when ¼’’ of wax remains
- Do not use water or any other liquid to extinguish your candle
If you are experiencing excess soot from your candle:
- Make sure to trim your wicks to 1/4'' before each lighting your of candle
- If you are still experiencing excess sooting, please trim your wick to 1/8’’
- Move candle away from any vents, fans, or air drafts
- Make sure you are not burning your candle longer than the recommended time of 3-4 hours
To avoid a crack in your candle:
- Make sure your wicks are trimmed to ¼’’ before each lighting
- Make sure your wicks are centered at all times
- Do not exceed the recommended burn time of 3-4 hours
- Avoid drafts as they can cause wicks to veer off center, which can lead to glass overheating
Tunneling is more apparent in the initial burn of the candle. Please burn your candle 2-3 times and make sure each burn time is in increments of 3-4 hours to allow wax to pool around the edges of the candle.
If tunneling is still apparent, proceed to burn in 3-4 increments until candle self-corrects.
Wick issues or self-extinguishing flame:
If flame is self-extinguishing, please wait until wick is cool then loosen the wick fibers by twisting the wick with your fingers and relight.
Blow out the candle and ensure the wicks are completely extinguished. Use a paper towel to absorb some of the wax near the wicks of the candle. Safely dispose of the paper towel and ensure no debris is left in the wax. Relight your candle and note if the candle begins burning properly.
Please contact us if you have tried these suggestions and your candle will still not remain lit.
Discontinue use of your candle when there is ¼’’ wax left in the jar or when the bottom of the jar is visible through the wax.